Friday, January 15, 2010

Switching Gears

Well the diamonds quilt top is put together minus borders.  I've had to put it and my embroidery aside so I can complete my Portobello Market quilt.  I need to have it finished this weekend so we can get it up at the shop for students to see.  I love teaching this class.  Anyway, here's how its coming along so far.



I've got four more blocks to complete and then I can start putting them together.  DH is going to quilt it.  He's still learning the ins and outs of maching quilting but he's learned enought that I'm comfortable letting him quilt it.

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

What kind of quilting machine do you have? Your blocks are gorgeous! :-)

Monica said...

We purchased a used HQ16 in November. It had only been used 2 or 3 times. DH hadn't planned on buying one yet but the price was too good to pass up.