Friday, November 5, 2010

I done gone and did it!

I bought myself a AccuQuilt Studio...the Bread & Butter package to be exact!



While I was at it, I purchased the Double Wedding Ring and Rob Peter to Pay Paul dies too.



As some of you may know AccuQuilt is having a sale right now for Studios on their website.  After discussing it with my husband, we decided it was time for me to take advantage of the sale price and buy me a Studio.  With my gift certificate I won a while back, it was only going to cost us around $300 for the cutter itself.

I know you're thinking  "but you didn't buy just a Studio." 

I bought the Bread & Butter package for two reasons - one being it was on sale for $1284.  The original price was $1605.  That was a HUGE savings!  I was just planning to buy the Studio and maybe one or two dies and then start adding to my dies little by little every month as I could afford to.  With this set I received not only the Studio but 10 different dies.

The second reason (and deciding factor) is what really I wanted to share.  When you spend $1500, Accuquilt will bill your credit card in three payments - the first third when your purchase is shipped, the second third exactly 30 days later, and the final payment exactly thirty days after that.  This made purchasing  the Bread & Butter make a lot more sense.  Because it was on sale though, I had to pick a couple more dies to get back up to the $1500 mark...didn't hurt my feelings...LOL. 

And it get's even better...if you spend over $99, shipping is FREE within the continental USA...so that was another $110 savings!

If you've been thinking about buying an Studio, now is the time.  This sale ends Sunday.  Beth, the representative who helped me, would love to take your call.  To speak with Beth call 888-258-7913, extension 611.


This is not a paid advertisement...LOL...I just wanted to pass along some great information.

11 comments:

Yvette said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Micki said...

Congrats...sounds like a great deal! Enjoy it all!
Micki

Dana Gaffney said...

I am so jealous, I would have a studio, but no space. I love my GO.

Fleurette said...

Woo hoo, thats wonderful Monica! have fun!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations! It looks like you will be having lots of fun! I didn't know about the credit extensions~ good to know. :-) Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Congratulations! I think that is great. I use my cutter every day.
The possibilities are endles.
I'm having a Giveaway for a GO! ending Nov.10th.
Have fun. Can't wait to see what you are going to make.

Anonymous said...

Awe, good for you. No way I'm doing that...I can't even afford the little one. But am super happy for ya!

Wendy said...

Wonderful for you!! Big time YAY!!! I can't wait to see what you get to make with your fun machine. Love the double wedding ring :) And, who wouldn't want to take advantage of such a deal! Good for you!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you will create with this cadillac of GO! cutters.

Darlene said...

Congratulations! You're going to have so much fun. Can't wait to see your projects.

SewCalGal said...

Congratulations. I think you'll really enjoy it. Plus, the Studio is a great tool for those that want to kit & sale.

Welcome to the community of bloggers with AccuQuilt products too!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com