Monday, October 10, 2011

I've got...

...nothing new and exciting to share...zip...nada...zilch.  I'm busily working away helping get samples and kits ready for Houston Quilt Festival.  I had a lot of catching up to do after being sick for two weeks back in September.  It put me drastically behind.

Being so busy has left me with little time for anything else.  I haven't even been replying to comments and emails.  I hop y'all will forgive me just this once.  I hope to be done with all the Festival stuff this week...fingers crossed.

Since I don't have anything new to share I thought I might post some random photos of some older quilts of mine that I designed for this and that.  I have no clue which ones I've shared before but that really doesn't matter does it?


Tropical Beauty
24" x 24"
3" Finished Blocks



Love's Promise
100" x100"
(designed for 2009 Raffle Quilt)



Walk in the Garden
60" x 60"



Indian Blanket
60" x 60"



No Name Quilt
60" x 60"



Fons & Porter Baby Quilt Contest Entry
36" x 36"



Scrap Happy
56" x 72"
Made quilt-as-you-go


I'm going to be MIA for the next few weeks so be alarmed if I don't post for a while.  I will try...but no guarantees.

Hope y'all have a great week!

6 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I think No Name needs a name~ how about Wow! or Put Your Sunglasses On. :-) LOL They are all great quilts!
Hope your sewing goes well this week!
I'll miss your posts, but I understand busy. ;-)

Lynette said...

These are so cool! Love your quilts.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I LOVE Tropical Beauty!! Pattern????!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go to Houston again this year, had a great time last year

Sinta Renee said...

You are going to have so much fun... and you are going to be exhausted also! Probably before you even get there!LOL Love seeing all your patterns. Have a great trip.

Denise :) said...

Oooh -- so pretty! Love that no name and the F&P baby quilts -- great colors! :)